Departments, public teaching departments:
This semester is nearing the end of the semester. In order to properly complete the end-of-term teaching assessment, in accordance with the requirements of the "Appraisal Measures for the Course of the School of Art and Media of Anhui University" (Institute of Political Science  No. 15), the end of the semester's end-of-term assessment work is notified as follows:
I. Schedule of assessment
1. Before December 10: Formulate the implementation plan of curriculum assessment
Teachers from all departments and the Ministry of Public Education are required to carefully fill in the "Filing Form for Curriculum Evaluation Implementation Plan Review" and the summary table (see Annex 1), and report to the Academic Affairs Office before December 10 after review and approval by the director of the teaching and research office, department, and department. For the record of Mr. Chen Hong, please send the electronic file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. January 2-7, 2020: Examination course, practice course assessment
According to the school calendar arrangement, the end of the first semester of the 2019-2020 school year, the assessment and practice assessment will be conducted from January 2-7, 2020. The specific work is organized by the course unit.
All departments and the Ministry of Public Education must strictly follow the document requirements of the "Assessment Methods for the School of Arts and Media of Anhui University" and "Examination Methods and Scoring Rules for Art Practice Courses of the School of Art and Media of Anhui University" (Teaching Word  No. 8) document requirements, Combining the characteristics of course assessment, make the assessment arrangements and organization work well, and fill in the "Schedule of Assessment Courses and Practice Courses of Anhui University College of Arts and Media" (see Attachment 2), signed by the department and department heads on December 10 Reported to Teacher Chen Hong of the Academic Affairs Office a few days ago. Please send the electronic file to email@example.com .
3. January 8-10, 2020: College Entrance Examination
The total number of courses that each class takes in the college entrance examination is theoretically no more than four, and the assessment forms are written examinations. Organized by the Academic Affairs Office.
Requirements for examination and practice courses
1. Each department and instructor should grasp the requirements of the "quantity" of examination and practice courses. The actual test time of the student shall not be less than 3/4 of the time of filing.
2. Each department should arrange the number of proctored teachers scientifically and reasonably. The number of teachers who need to perform on-site scrutiny is not less than 3, and other assessments are usually arranged for 2 per session.
3. For courses that are assessed in a practical way, the instructor should prepare a detailed assessment plan in advance and report it to the department. The content of the course assessment plan should include: assessment content, assessment time, requirements and grading details.
For practical courses without an assessment scheme, each department or department may not arrange course assessment.
4. Departments and instructors should strictly follow the "Assessment Schedule for Examination Courses and Practice Courses" for assessment. If there is any adjustment to the time, place or invigilator of the assessment, it shall be reported to the Academic Affairs Office in writing one day in advance.
5. The college leaders and teaching supervision team will conduct random inspections on the assessment of examination courses and practical courses.
Propositions and paper making
1. For courses that are assessed in the form of written examinations, all departments and the Ministry of Public Education must organize relevant teacher propositions and test papers in accordance with the requirements of the "Assessment Methods for Courses of the School of Art and Media of Anhui University". And before December 10, submit the list of proposition teachers in this department to the Academic Affairs Office for the record. Each teaching and research department should conduct targeted training for proposition teachers in accordance with the problems existing in the past proposition process. Written exams are always closed-book exams.
2. The proposition teacher must conduct the proposition according to the template provided by the college and submit the following materials: course examination papers proposition review and printed form; papers A and B; answer sheets for papers A and B; reference answers for papers A and B And scoring criteria (see Annex 3).
3. Please ask each department and the Ministry of Public Education to arrange someone to check the examination papers, answer sheets, reference answers and scoring standards submitted by the proposition teacher, and sign opinions on the "Curriculum Examination Paper Proposition Examination and Sending Form".
4. The examination papers (documents and electronic files) that have passed the examination shall be reported to the teacher's office Chen Hong by the director of the teaching and research office or teaching secretary of each department and department before December 16, 2019.
4. Examination paper review and report submission
1. Examination paper review:
The grading teacher must approve the examination papers in accordance with the relevant requirements of the "Assessment Methods for the Course of the School of Art and Media of Anhui University".
2. Results entry report:
Teachers are required to log in to the "Educational Affairs and Student Management" system, and enter the student's results according to the proportion of the score constituent elements of the "Archive Implementation Plan Review Record Form" of the courses taught. Progressive results must be entered into the system before 24:00 on December 16, 2019. Overdue systems will not accept entry of procedural results; final exam results must be entered into the system before 24:00 on January 15, 2020. Overdue systems will automatically enter shut down.
V. Binding and archiving of test papers
1. Teachers are kindly requested to fill in the examination paper quality analysis form carefully, summarize the examination situation, and transfer the examination paper to the teaching department and department to which the course belongs before January 15, 2020. After the papers are counted by the director of the Teaching and Scientific Research Office or the teaching secretary, the papers are bound in the order of the cover of the papers, and are kept in a safe place by the person in charge of each department.
2. All the grades of the courses are in triplicate, one is kept by me, one is kept by the department, and the third one should be submitted to the Academic Affairs Office for archives with the department as the unit (with the official seal of the department) before the holiday.
November 26, 2019